My mystery quilt, which is no longer a mystery, is finally coming together. Over the weekend I started assembling blocks from all the units made in the in the first five parts of the Allietare mystery.
First block on the design wall looked good. By the end of Sunday I had used up all the units I had and ended up with thirteen blocks and some of the setting triangles.
This is too few to do justice to the pattern but at least I now have a bit of an idea of how a complete quilt in these colours will look. I guess I will be making a lot more of these blocks over the next few weeks.
Quiltville’s Mystery Monday Linkup Reveal has 98 other versions of this Bonnie Hunter mystery.